Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new daiwa airity rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new daiwa airity rods

Has anyone seen the new daiwa tournament airity rods yet?
    I've just seen a picture in the angling times match supplement and in my opinion they look weird! I'm sure they'll be superb to fish with and they'll get a cult following though. They've got a locking reel seat similar to the old bolo rods or beachcasters even. So,no cork handle-the reel seat is fixed to the actual blank itself. They look very futuristic too. The feeder rod looks like its got a small sight bobbin probably an inch or so down from the tip eye instead of a painted tip section. Just wondering what you guys think of it ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

they look crap paul but i bet they are spot on ,just cant get my head around no proper handle

Comment

I'll bet they'll be superb to fish with kev-but you're right about the handle-looks weird. I'd have one if they were giving them away,mind you ;-)
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Bet they'll be cold to the touch in winter!

Comment

Exactly what I thought,nathan! Have you seen the pictures? What do you reckon?
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

diawa are now selling airty neopron match gloves they are black with red pipping,only £29.99 pair,they must go with the gloves in the winter????????????????????

Comment

Hahahaha! I'll av to try 1 but not keen on look of photos!

Comment

didn't someone else release a rod that the reel fixed to the blank? Was it shimano?

Comment

Yes it was the Shimano Antares Dynabalance feeder rods, which probably one day will be classics???

Comment

Originally posted by NathanWatson View Post
                    Bet they'll be cold to the touch in winter!
                    That was exactly what i said
                    think they look awful personaly
                    i like Cork handles
                    Colin

Comment

Working...
                    X