Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

brocken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brocken

about 1 month agoi i snapped the very tip of my pellet waggler just the top ring and
    a bit of the rod but not the second ring
    if i got this fixed would it affect the action of the rod
    the rod is browning syntec about 4 month old so i would rather get it fixed than a new rod
    cheers fil

I would say if it's less than 2 inches it will be ok but anymore will ruin it. Just get another or the same end eye glued on, do NOT cut back to next eye!

Comment

Like nath said see if anyone has a spare tip section you could buy off them
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

New end eyes are available on ebay for about £1.99!! you will just need to accurately measure the thickness of the rod where you want to fit the new eye, but as Nathan says any more than an inch or two at the most will seriously affect the action and feel of the rod.

Good luck mate. Graham
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
        X