Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

browning z9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• browning z9

hi just wondering dose any one use this pole in this forum? how dose it compair to other flagship poles? what are the top kits like? i belive they are match/power combo kits? what are the spares prices like? thanks lewis
    [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

I use one, and its brilliant. The top kits are a power match without the no1 and a match kit with it, they are very light and strong. Spares are comparable with most other flagship pole spares. I've been lucky enough to own several flagship poles over the last 3 years and this is the only one i have been completely happy with, i've actually owned it for 11 months which is longer than i've kept any of the others.

Comment

thanks cartersdad do you have the pro package? if so what is it like beyond 16m? thanks

Comment

your not getting another pole? thats why uve been saving get it before you decide to get a house or u wont be able to get one

Comment

guess what mate the big one 2011 show lands right on my 21st so think ill be going to treat my self lol you going to the show again?

Comment

No mate the Pro package has only just come out really and i got mine last year, i have been toying with the idea of getting the upgrade pack but cannot warrant the cost as i rarely fish beyond 14.5m and already have extra kits and no4's. But you never know what santa will bring.

Comment

Working...
            X