Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Browning Xitan Z9 pole - what is it worth ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browning Xitan Z9 pole - what is it worth ???

I was wondering what my 11 month old Browning Z9 in very good condition would be worth ??? I have been offered a Sensas 76 XL at near enough cost price and i am tempted, but i do love my Z9. It comes as the standard 16m pole with match top 3 in the pole. It has the 8 x power match kits - 4 have shimano elastigates fitted(pulla kits with a tensioning bar), 2 have standard pulla conversions, 2 nothing done to them. " 2 x mini extensions for the 11.5/13m + 14.5/16m sections, cupping kit and holdall.
    I will hopefully be trying the Sensas early next week so this may be coming up for sale - but the Sensas will have to be good for me to part with it.
    So what do you lot think i could get for it ???

if it was any good you wouldnt sell it you sell more poles than most tackle shops lol... i'll give you £850 ;-)
    we're on a winner 'ere trigger !
    play it nice and cool son, know what i mean !

Comment

£700 I'd say!

Comment

i say 250 cause browning poles are crap

Comment

Its only a thought at the moment as i might want the cash to buy extra top kits and no5's etc. I am hoping to be able to afford to keep it as a back-up if i do decide to buy a 76/86 XL. If it wasn't any good i've have sold it months ago. The prices i've been quoted for the Sensas poles are really low and the write-ups i've read are very good thats what has made me interested. I don't have to buy one, i can keep using my Browning as its probably the best pole i've owned IMO.

Comment

If the Z9 is so good why not buy the Sensas at cost price then sell it at a profit??

Comment

I don't think where i'm getting it from would be very happy with me for doing that.

Comment

Keep the browning
                [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

I had a waggle of a Z9 recently when a guy next to me in a match was using one and I must admit I was very impressed. It felt very stiff and well balanced and the finish was very nice too.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Forget it boys the Z9 is going nowhere.

Comment

carts mate when you want to sell it give me first offer mate cheers kev

Comment

Have you tried the 86xl, i have heard its alot better than the 76

Comment

l
                          Originally posted by gbagger View Post
                          have you tried the 86xl, i have heard its alot better than the 76
                          lol

Comment

Guess its not then eh?

Comment

sensas or browning is there a vote needed here. The browning all day, also strength is there really a strong sensas pole lol.
                              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Working...
                              X