Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

daiwa top kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daiwa top kits

hi im looking into getting a new pole and im thinking of the g20 at the moment but i see alot of people are getting rid of the new muliti bore kits?? just wondering what kits would be ok for using black and purple hydro? would a t3mk with no1 removed be ok? thanks lewis
    [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

t3mk's are fine mate with no1's removed,iv had carp to 10 pound no probs with purple and black.I have a g20 also.
    Don't you just love it when your daughter kicks your ass:o

Comment

Lew..

The G20 is a superb pole, and the Mutlibores will easily take the elastics you want to use.. BUT.. IMO The multibore over balances the pole, and makes it top heavy, obviously the way Diawa have made them stronger is to chuck a load more carbon around them!
      Ive used a black hydro in a generic top kit with the #1 taken out!! Dont know bout the Purple bungee rope!
      Effort = Reward.

Comment

cheers lads ive heard loads of good stuff about the g20 now and did feel a nice pole for the money when i had a play with one down the local tackle shop looks like im back down there to have a second look the weekend then lol thanks lads
        [url]Www.blacksilverbaits.co.uk[/url] - quality groundbaits!

Comment

ians fishing in stafford was doing a deal on t3mk's 3 for £120 i think with free delivery,cant remember now.Just tried to get on his web site but it wont load.

Comment

this might be worth keeping an eye on mate
            BRAND NEW DAIWA CONNOISSEUR G20 16M POLE RRP £1750 on eBay (end time 16-Nov-10 20:40:23 GMT)

Comment

Do the t3mk's3 fit the Daiwa 412 does anyone know, cheers John
              John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                Do the t3mk's3 fit the Daiwa 412 does anyone know, cheers John
                Yes!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry mate they are £130 delivered but he also gave me a really good deal on hydro,bungs and bushes.Also mate he told me that he will beat any price for a g20.

Comment

Working...
                  X