Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston gxr 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston gxr 2001

AS ANYONE GOT OR HAD A PRESTON GXR 2001,IM THINKING OF BUYING ONE,IVE HEARD THERE SPOT ON BUT I DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS ONE.

A close friend of mine has one and he thinks its brilliant. He is more than happy with it.
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
    106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

Ive got a chance of buying one for £600,its 3 months old,has 10 top kits newly elasticated,includes 2 pulla kits,2 cuppin kits and cups,poll holdall.what der yer recken???

Comment

The final choice is yours and only you can decide but that seems a very good price with a lot included for your money.
        As I have stated my mate is very happy with his, he says it handles very well and enjoys using it.
        [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
        106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

I had a choice of this pole,Garbolino carp match and a MAP TKS525,bought the 525 and have had no end of trouble with it,should of bought the Preston or the Garbo.

Comment

Working...
          X