Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new daiwa logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new daiwa logo

Has anyone seen the new daiwa logo? I've just seen it on the new airity pole in match fishing magazine,and personally I think it looks naff! It also makes it look like it's spelt 'diaiwa'. What do you think of it guys and gals? ;-)
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

I don't really like it. If anything it looks dated, a bit like logos from the 80's, I can't see why they have changed a universally recognised logo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Paul, its awful & as you say it looks as if it is spelt wrong. Change for changes sake me thinks. cheers John
      John

Comment

DIAIWA...wots that all about,looks utter gash that.
        Don't you just love it when your daughter kicks your ass:o

Comment

Yeh, see what you mean, you can have a look at it on the link below-

Apparently its got the T.D before the Diawa if you look closely at it, and becomes clearer the more you stare at it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishing Tackle UK | Reviews, News & Supplies Direct from Online Shops | Fishing-Tackle.co.uk
          To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Daiwa's official comments on the brand changing-

2011 is a big year for Daiwa UK. Daiwa has a new logo and a fresh new brand image that it wants to align in every country - we first saw the release of the new Daiwa logo in Australia in December 2009. As you can see, it's a radical change from the logo we've all grown up with. I'm sure it won't be to everyone's favour but I really think it's a great move from Daiwa. While I agree that this is a gamble in terms of brand recognition, I think the new look and feel is bang on for a company that produces some of the most technically advanced fishing tackle on the planet.

While sales people may have reservations in changing something that was already working, the real bonus for us anglers is that in an effort to erase use of the old brand and logo, Daiwa has released a massive range of new tackle this year - all featuring the new Vector logo.

What follows is a quick glance at what attracted our attention at the recent Tackle & Guns Show at Stoneleigh Park. The Daiwa stand only featured a small fraction of the 2011 range due to size constraints but there was still plenty to get excited about before the 2011 Daiwa catalogue lands in the next couple of weeks.
            To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Working...
            X