Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pole

hi, can anyone advise me on new pole, been looking at shimano exage and map tks 225 any help will be appreciated many thanks neil.

Cant go wrong with map tks
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Shimano Exage AX is twice the pole mate! (in my opinion)
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

hi iv got the xta 13m a great pole light and stiff but maps are good two

Comment

if yr anywere near yorkshire mate i have them on sale cheaper than any on flee bay
          stainforth angling full of loving for all ;)

Comment

map tks that is
            stainforth angling full of loving for all ;)

Comment

well allthoe poeple are probably gunna wanna kill me for saying this but the maver 481 or the 3 series mavers are very light and very stiff in my opion

Comment

Originally posted by adrianluvsfishing View Post
                well allthoe poeple are probably gunna wanna kill me for saying this but the maver 481 or the 3 series mavers are very light and very stiff in my opion
                So are Daiwa Airity's but they are a bit more expensive,lol.

Comment

got sorted brought a preston pole in the end,been told the map has had problems with sections breaking thanks neil

Comment

Working...
                  X