Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

1 Piece Suits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Piece Suits

Hi wondering if bib - braces are better than suits and if i can get one for under 40 quid ish.
    For the suits has anyone got or used the shaky one as it looks good for the money? Or reccommend a better one?
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

My own point of view only ,but i would'nttouch a one piece ,hey but everyone to their own mate !

Comment

Stuff me that was quick answer?
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Lol thats one of the reasons i dont like two piece ,in Ireland years ago after a er a few to many pints of the black stuff er ...............................could'nt get it off quick enough if you get my point !!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Working...
        X