Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

commy feeder rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commy feeder rods

Having recently bought a Shimano Beastmaster margin pole & a Speedmaster 11ft 6" pellet wag I have to say they are really quality bits of kit. Is the Shimano Speedmaster or Beastmaster that much better than the Shakey Mach 3 XT 11t 6" feeder rod. cheers John
    John

You know what I'm gonna say,john! Speedmasters and beastmasters all the way!
    Saying that,the mach 3xt is top notch aswell-i used to use mine for chub until I got a drennan matchpro.
    Last edited by paul k; 29 June 2011, 07:30 PM. Reason: spelling
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

beastmaster great rod,and iv just got tri cast 8ft power wand will be using it sat cant wait

Comment

You got one then,kev? What do you reckon?
        Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
        Alwight tweacle?

Comment

got 3 9/11 beastmasters,2 feeder and 1 waggler cant recommend them enough absolute stunning rods would say as good as the antares and i used to have a couple of those in 12ft got made redundant when i got my beasties !!

Comment

thanks lads
            John

Comment

beastmaster 9/11ax best bomb/ short metod rod by far, sold my tournie pro 10/11 and bought 2 beastmasters they are that good

Comment

Working...
              X