Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Garbolino Carp Attack 12.5m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garbolino Carp Attack 12.5m

any one got one of these poles just picked one up cheap on ebay
    and wondered if anyone had any info on it as google dosent bring any thing up about it

chris

I had one for a couple of years or so bit on the heavy side but reasonably balanced up to 11 metre, does go a bit at 12 1/2 metres though, I dont think you could break it even if you stood on it its as tough as old boots, it will be ok as a short pole for margin work and will handle lumps with ease, mine is still in the garage ready for the grandson when he is ready to do battle with the carp, Rugby Tackle used to do some power top twos at £10 that fitted albeit that they were a bit on the short side, elastic rating is 14 but it will take a lot stronger. The carp attack retailed at around £299 when first on the market around 6/8 years back.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

hey brian cheers for the info on the pole only paid 70 quid for it that was with 3 top 2s all elsaticated
      you say it was heavy take it its hard work at 12.5m then whats it like for stiffness?

Comment

up to the 11 metre mark its ok for stifness after that it starts to go but up to the time the carp attack came out 14 1/2 metres was the norm, for the £70 you have paid you have a pole that will more than handle double figure carp ansd as I said earlier be more than suitable as a margin pole

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

carp attack 12.5m

CHRIS

The fisrt proper pole i used was a carp attack....! yes it does lose it beyond 11 mt but i dare anyone to break one.
          Had many doubles and did not let me down once.

ENJOY

DAZ

Comment

Working...
          X