Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

comercial set up.do you know????????????????????????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comercial set up.do you know????????????????????????????????????

okay see if you can help,i want to know what you use????????????????????????? the best landing net handle? pellet waggler ? mini feeder? method rod? what reels and sizes?margin pole and baging pole? should be interesting to see what anglers think

net handle has gotta be the Drennan 3.3 Ex Strong..
    ive got an 11ft preston pellet rod and so far so good, but tbh i hardly use pell wag so not really a good recommendation.
    Effort = Reward.

Comment

Agree with the handle

Comment

the best landing net handle?.......Daiwa Airity or Garbolino Nesty
        pellet waggler?........................Shaky mach3 11ft or Shimano Speedmaster 12ft
        mini feeder?............................Shimano Speedmaster 9ft-11ft Commercial
        method rod?............................ Short work use the above rods!
        what reels and sizes?................ Daiwa TDR 3012 (but thinking about a change!)
        margin pole and baging pole?...... ANYTHING Tri-cast!!!! lol

Comment

Net handle i use Daiwa sensor-z se-z n30A,had it donkeys years & still going strong.Also have a Will Raison one as back up.pell wag iv got a Rovex 10ft rod for splash wagg,had loads of fish onit this year,for a cheeper rod this was a great buy.Kev if you find any Daiwa sensor-z se-z n30A Net handle please let me know.
          Last edited by pelet; 10 September 2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

2nd simons except the reel daiwa cus all the way

Comment

landing net pole ,drennen extra strong 3.3
              thod rod MAP something
              waggler rod garbo something or other
              reels,spro x2 abux3
              pole,daiwa whisker all terrain (does the lot)
              all seem to do the job
              OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

Originally posted by kev bell View Post
                okay see if you can help,i want to know what you use????????????????????????? the best landing net handle? pellet waggler ? mini feeder? method rod? what reels and sizes?margin pole and baging pole? should be interesting to see what anglers think
                Method rod drennan series 7
                Pellet wag drennan series 7

Comment

Originally posted by kev bell View Post
                  Net handle- tri-cast xrs 2k4
                  Pellet wag- shimano speedmaster 11'6" commy
                  Mini feeder and method-tri-cast 8ft wand and beastmaster 9-11
                  Reels-pellet wag-shimano elf 3000dh
                  Commy feeder td and tdr 3012
                  General feeder stradic 4000
                  Margin pole- team daiwa margin 8m.
                  Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                  Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Just bought the tricast xrs 2k4 net handle superb really strong

Comment

so it looks like drennen landingnet handle,speedmaster rods.tricast 8ft wand,reels between tdr and shimano???????????????????????????? i wondered why no one has gone for beastmaster comercial rods,are the speedmaster that much better,no one has mentioned diawa tournament rods yet,i thought they was the best you could get,no one gone for airity yet,so it could be tdr,however,shimano stradic 400fc are supposed to be great as are the stradic 444 for feeder work,also a suprise to see no PRESTON,so if money was no option would you still have what you use now,just a thought thanks for answering. mine would be pellet waggler tricast xrs power 11ft6-12ft6 and tournament 12ft waggler,reels would be stradic fc 4000,tricast xrs 2k48ft power feeder,xrs 2k4 power feeder10ft6,and tricastxrs2k4 method feeder,i would have shimano stradic 4000 with these rods,handle would be garbolino netsy twin scoop 366,pole tricast aristocat,and margin would be tricast xrs 2k4 margin pole,how does that sound???????????????

Comment

Hi Kev, iv shimano beastmaster picker rod & these are great,just never listed all i have.

Comment

good man they are great rods

Comment

Hi Kev,

The Daiwa Tourny Pro 10ft / 11ft bomb rods are outstanding in use, especially at the shorter length however one negative that i found is that they cant be broken down into two pieces for (made up rod bag) storage!

Not sure if the other Tourny rods break down into equals for ready rod bags??

The new Team Daiwa feeder rods are very nice rods, these are two piece commy rods!!!

But would not swap them for my Speedmasters!!

Speedmaster over Beastmaster..... the Speedmaster i find quicker/crisper in action, the 9ft -11ft commy feeder has removable weights in the handle section to alter the weight and balance of the rod when fishing it at different lengths etc (not sure if beastmaster does) both rods are class tools though!!!

Comment

kev won't say what i use but i love it all especially my tournys and tricasts and shimano speedmasters....

Comment

Working...
                              X