Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

7 top kits fish mainly commercials what combinations of elastics would you recommend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 top kits fish mainly commercials what combinations of elastics would you recommend

hi there fish mainly commercials thru summer spring winter what elastic combinations would you all recommened for my seven top kits covering silvers f1s carp munter carp intrested to see what you come up with only 2 can use hydro because of cost

Elastics

Hi corn muncher

Middy do a very good Hollow elastic for about £6 so you dont have to pay £15 for hydro. You could also think of putting pull bungs in a couple of top kits so you can use a lighter elastic for smaller fish and then have the reserve of the bung for any bigger fish that arrive. In my kits I have 2 middy red 12-16 hollow 2 maver solid 12 elastic to pull bungs, 1 maver solid 10 to pull bung, 1 middy yellow 6-10 on a pull bung and 1 kit with yellow garbolino hollow.

Hope this helps a bit.

Comment

never realy liked the idea of pull bungs i think maybe to many hook pulls but may try one this season may try middy also but what do you think of the garbalino elastics in the hollow that was what i was thinking about trying out aswell let me know cheers

Comment

get all the hydro you can afford (black) middy hollo yellow 10-12 i think some beefy laccy's (what ever your pole can handle) for margin work. 18 solid for snags 12 solid . that should see you throu
        [FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"]Matt.Ingram be the name
        Guess who is back...
        [COLOR="Red"]Shiamano[/COLOR]
        [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

elastic

Since ive been using the pull bungs I dont think ive had a hook pull with a bigger fish. Garbolino is a great hollow, I think the yellow is perfect for small carp, and i might try the green for later in the year.

Comment

cheers mark 777 think i will give the garbalino a try,they make some good tackle

Comment

Working...
            X