Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Poles for Big fish shallow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poles for Big fish shallow

I am currently looking to replace my old pole, a maver powerlite original. Nothing wrong with strengh but can be cumbersome over 13m.

What I require is a pole capable of handling big carp upto 18lb which can be caught regularly shallow at lengths over 13m. I have narrowed my search done to

A tourney pro
    A Power legion
    Garbolino G force power.

Options 2 and 3 are supposed to be power poles so should cope well enough but not sure on option 1.

The later two are also a lot cheaper and would leave money spare for top kits.

What are your thoughts????????
    Tourney pro
    57.14%
    power legion
    14.29%
    garbolino g force
    28.57%
    other
    0.00%
    [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Keith, the tourney pro is deffo up to the job. Alot of people use them at Viaduct where there are some big fish, with lots in the 8 - 12lb bracket. My mate was told by the local oik's to put vespe elastic through only 1/2 of his top kit, with the rest braided up. He had them to 14lb doing that.

My choice tho' would be the G force power. A mate of mine has one, on one occasion, he was getting done on 8lb maxima, but didn't have a care in the world. With the cost savind, you could buy a good few top kits. For the Gforce, you can buy super power kits.

Hope this helps.
    [url]http://my-match.blogspot.com[/url]

Comment

Just take the no 1 section out of the tourny pro and you could put a rope in it

Comment

Working...
      X