Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

advice on interlastic kits please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on interlastic kits please

has anyone used the new interlastic kits from daiwa asking as ive just got the new Airity pole with all interlastic kits just wondering does it work ok with the bung or is it better to use just the top hole as a puller cheers pete
    " its not how deep you go it's how you wiggle your worm "

I'd just use the top hole as a puller in my eyes the interlastic is defeating the object of a puller kit your adding more weight with a bung and stored elastic yes you can save money on elastic by using the stores elastic but hydro an last for over a season if stored properly! Just my opinion!

Comment

I've got them on my pole,set up as recommended-through both holes with a bung in the bottom. I've only used them a couple of times and they took some getting used to with a fish on,but after a while I got the hang of it and It's a good set up. I'm sure it's just as effective through one hole with a bead though.
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Well had our match today and decided the interlastic kits are PANTS lost a big carp through it and cost me the match so bungs out and side pullas it is
        " its not how deep you go it's how you wiggle your worm "

Comment

Working...
        X