Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Guru Catty`s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guru Catty`s

Anyone used any of the above catty`s, any info appreciated.

Yes there good for 6 and 8 mm pellets for pellet wagg

Comment

Dont like the pouch! when your hands are wet its hard to pull.....

Comment

Agree with sandy dont like the pouch

Comment

Ditto.....don;t like the pouch

Comment

Dont like the pouch
            [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
            [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by connor View Post
              Dont like the pouch
              what he said, the pouch is rubbish in my opinion
              John

Comment

The pouch itself is ok but the lug you are meant to grip gets slippy if your hands are wet/slimy/sweaty.
                I've managed to trash an elastic already in the month or so that I've had it. split and tore off leaving a small piece on the lug connector at the frame end.

Other than that, it works well enough and doesn't end up tangled after a few uses like the Drennan match catties I used to use.

Comment

the pins holding the pouch in the elastic are u/s..........apart from that .its a nice tool for grouping the pellets
                  [IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu272/PoleKillerphotos/dark_side_cookies.gif[/IMG]

Comment

To be honest i have used most cattys over the yrs & cant find one that lasts
                    Any suggestions on your preferences may help .
                    Colin

Comment

Originally posted by BIG COL View Post
                      To be honest i have used most cattys over the yrs & cant find one that lasts
                      Any suggestions on your preferences may help .
                      im the same as u i reckon the laccy aint the same as it used to be would last a season at one time lucky to last a session now

Comment

I thought it was me trashing up to 3 in a match ,Elastics breaking & pouches falling to bits !!
                        Colin

Comment

try using hydro or preston hollow in the drennan cattys,works a treat !!

Comment

ive got hydro in all my catties cos i dont like it in the pole but like col says if laccy dont break the pouches smash up

Comment

donk i use hydro in my drenan pole catty it geat but which do u use for the big pellet wag catty mate to get the range required
                              [CENTER][SIZE=7][B][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][I][I]Bg Floats[/I][/I][/COLOR] [/COLOR][I][SIZE=5][COLOR=#0000FF]hand made floats [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
                              [CENTER][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#FF0000]They [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Stand the Test of Time - [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=4]Contact:[/SIZE] [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X