Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maxima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maxima

maxima line clear or dark for shallow waggler fishing
    cheers fil

any help please
    cheers fil

Comment

Tell you what mate as somone who has used Maxima for 30 plus years try the new Drennan Supplex it is superb. Its taken a bit of time to get used to using white line but you notice the difference as it peels off the reel. I have nothing to do with Drennan. cheers John
      John

Comment

dunno fil,id go with dark,not done mr hughes any harm has it
        brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

Dark 2 1/2 to 3lbs
          Colin

Comment

maxima good but its to thick for my likeing but v strong

Comment

I had been using maver jurassic till i started getting broken,tested the breaking strain and it's not too clever,no stretch in it either,just started using Daiwa Sensor which is thinner than stated and has more accurate BS.

Comment

Paul tut tut
                If you dont like Maxima then the new Ultima is ok ,but not as robust !! Sensor is not very good for float fishing IMO
                By the way well done Sunday excellent performance & weight off a mediocre peg !!
                Colin

Comment

Cheers Col,anything is better than that Maver stuff,lol.

Sunday i kept getting people skylining my edge swim,could of had a few more i reckon,i even shut the gate and some idiot decided to drive past anyway and open it.

Comment

Working...
                  X