Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Shuttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Shuttle

Hi, has anyone used these? What are they like and do they fold up? (cant find any pics on the net of it unassembled) I drive a three door hatchback and i'm slightly worried that it wont fit in my car. Also my box is the Fox MSB 1 (folding footplate) and i'm not sure it will fit nicely and securely on the shuttle.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

They break down into small bits so will fit in your car,should fit a fox box no probs.

Comment

i have a 4 wheel shuttle that i have motorised ,i can fit it into my wifes car with no problems & i cannot remove the wheels & motor as they are Fixed @ Handle end !!
      Wifes car is a KIA RIO hatchback
      Colin

Comment

Best piece of kit I own, takes apart into many different pieces, I personally just break it into 2 and put on a chair in the car.
        Your fox box will fit on it fine, I use my maver box and it fits just as good as a preston.
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
        X