Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

What pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pole

Preston Absolute 16m, Shimano Fireblood 16m, or one of the Sensas range at 16m,
    If you had £2000 which would you buy and why.

I'd have Tourney Pro X or out of your choices,the Fireblood.

Comment

I'd buy an 8m Fibreglass banana for 30 quid, and spend the rest on crack ho's and snow.

At the end of the day, fishing is just a hobby. I think people lose sight of this when they have a some spare wadge to fritter.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Shimano Fireblood.

Comment

I'd get a daiwa whisker 2012 and stick £500 back in the bank for a rainy day! ;-)
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I'd buy my Garbolino M1, wanting £1750
            Comes with a usual 12 month shop guarantee etc

Absolutely brand new, none of the kits touched,
            Spare power kit also on top of standard package..
            Effort = Reward.

Comment

Luke when you say HO's i take it you mean garden HO,s !!!. Ian never had anything Garbolino whats the handling like at length and why you selling it?

Comment

Tourney Pro X, Airity, 2012 Whisker in other words a top end DAIWA
                John

Comment

You seem to be looking at a select few, As you have a few pound to spend look at all the poles mate.
                  Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

i tried the Fireblood and it's nowhere as near as good as the others you mentioned. But like Rich said, try em all if you are spending that much. I've got a Garbo, monstrously stiff, but brittle, not good for the heavy handed angler.
                    Real men fish rivers

Comment

Squirrel,get yourself down fosters mate,you're in brum anyway and they've got all those poles you listed set up in the pole alley,so compare them side by side. Me and john (lambrettasx200) drove up from london to compare poles side by side-you'll be surprised how different they all feel beyond 13m. It's definately worth doing.
                      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                        Squirrel,get yourself down fosters mate,you're in brum anyway and they've got all those poles you listed set up in the pole alley,so compare them side by side. Me and john (lambrettasx200) drove up from london to compare poles side by side-you'll be surprised how different they all feel beyond 13m. It's definately worth doing.
                        What he said lol
                        John

Comment

Im open minded as to what I buy, just wanted your thoughts and recommendations and to see other peoples prefrences and how diverse you all are. Will get my self up to Fosters the weekend.

Comment

My money's on you buying the pro x

Comment

pro x you will not get a better pole m8.

Comment

Working...
                              X