Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pellet wag catapult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellet wag catapult

Which catapults does everyone use for pellet wag and what sort of distance are u getting?

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
    this is the one i use.

Comment

I've started using a middy x-flex,which is good,but I rate the daiwa hydropult too. Both ideal for pellet wag.
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

I purchased three daiwa hydropults last year and their crap. the pouches have split on all three and the pellets fly all over the place.
        Why cant anyone design and make a decent pult that doesnt tangle, lasts maore than a couple of sessions and doesnt cost a fortune. Surely it cant be that difficult

Comment

Originally posted by marcuspetch View Post
          I purchased three daiwa hydropults last year and their crap. the pouches have split on all three and the pellets fly all over the place.
          Why cant anyone design and make a decent pult that doesnt tangle, lasts maore than a couple of sessions and doesnt cost a fortune. Surely it cant be that difficult
          Have you tried the middy,marcus? Pretty good I reckon. Middy x-flex.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Drennan team England match catty with nylon mesh pouch. Just got new laccy's and pouches for Stafford moor in a few weeks. Will send 8mm pellets into the distance. Tried Preston last year but fell to pieces. Drennan were top draw.

Comment

I've gone back to the drennan ones tried the middy but only lasted a couple of sessions . It might b me over stretching them

Comment

I've yet to find a good one, the softer Drennan's are accurate but break very easily, the feederpult lasts but sprays pellets all over the place. Tried the Diawa and the Middy but again they break easily. Whichever manufacturer produces an accurate, reliable catty will make a killing!!!!!

Comment

Paul I havnt tried the Middy but I'm in the same boat as everyone els in I can't find a decent catty that is well made, tangle free and doesnt spray pellets all over the place.

Comment

i like the middy but the hard pouch can make your eyes water a bit recently got the guru catty but not fired it in anger as yet
                    brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

drennan pults with hydro in them,take the piece of rubbish daiwa hydro pults strip the laccy out and whack it in the drennan ones !!

Comment

Drennan for me,will wear with use,but new laccy & pouches are easy to get hold of.

Comment

Working...
                        X