Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Best Match fishing barrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Match fishing barrow?

Hi, just wondering what people use and any strong recommendations??
    Considering getting one.

Cheers

Andy
    Andy Christie
    [url]www.andychristiearts.com[/url]

Preston Space Shuttle
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

^^^^^ what Connor said
      Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Homer J Simpson.

Comment

I agree!!

Comment

FOX TRACTA even though is a carp barrow.................... wicked bit of kit .......

Comment

Preston Shuttle - really good for commercials where the paths are relatively smooth and you need to get a lot of kit to your peg.

Fox Platform Barrow - better on rough ground and of course provides a really stable platform where required.

I have both and they each get a lot of use

Comment

preston shuttle the 4 wheeled one no lifting just push

Comment

preston shuttle

Comment

Shuttles good on level ground but it's worth looking at some carp barrows as they are more stable. If you hear of any good ones let me know as I'm on the hunt for one too

Comment

I took delivery of a Penrose on Wednesday, got to say, it seems the business. Very strong and well built, great big wheel too, certainly looks well capable of taking my 15 stone + a rive on it!!
                    Real men fish rivers

Comment

have to say love my shuttle,best barrow i've ever had.

Comment

Hi, I've had most of them, I Found The Penrose Barrow Platform real heavy duty very well made & excellent when using the platform in strong flowing rivers, the Daiwa, Fox, platform barrows are much lighter, bigger wheeled and much much easier to push, Only issue I had was the metal ball bearings collapsing on my Daiwa Platform Barrow, I had to buy replacements from Daiwa which are now supplied as plastic bushes not metal ball bearings,still love my Boss trolley when no platform required.
                        IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED STUFF IT

Comment

Rigger Platform if you want strenght, this has it and then some.

Comment

preston 4 wheel shuttle

Comment

Working...
                            X