Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

All 'barrowed' out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All 'barrowed' out

Been looking into a barrow lately as my trusty trolley is wearing away..

What would you guys recommend?

Ive looked at the Preston Shuttles, the 2 wheeled one for £80.

And ive also looked at the 'Theseus Barrow' for £50 off Amazon.

41Q7MQnClpL._SS400_.jpg

All reviews on it are 10/10.. And all say its strong.. But would you fit your box on there? ;o

Any one recommend?!

is the theasus barrow aimed at the carp lads? looks a big un.
    saying that i use the two wheel shuttle and get pleny on it, couldnt manage with out it now
    brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

Dont mess about with others when everyone recommends the Preston. I cant fault mine, couldnt live without it. Well worth the moneys
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks for the responses.

Comment

get a 4 wheeled one no lifting just push it

Comment

Extra 2 wheels for 40 quid?!

Id rarther lift haha

Comment

If your fishing places with mega long walks then get the 4 wheel one, no probs with the 2 wheels as I dont have to walk very far apart from Barston
              [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
              [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
              [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Get the Penrose, its a million times better than the Preston, doesn't have issues with uneven ground, can be adjusted to almost neutral balance and of course doubles up to a platform as well
                Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

i have a preston shuttle but the penrose and rigger platform trolly are worth a look and double as a very stable platform.
                  [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

It's the Preston Shuttle for me!!

Comment

certainly NOT everyone FOX TRAKTA for me here, i wouldnt get my stuff on a preston for sure ...... if u can get out and have a wheel around the shop perhaps that will give u a better idea.if u do, get someone to sit on it while ur doing it .At least ull get a feel of the balance.Personally i found alot of the barrows to be to low for me and also quit short[length] which didnt make for easy pushing or a nice balance...The one u put a pic up of looks like the wheel is very small ,could be wrong,which wont be easy pushing unless the terrain is quit flat!
                      Again depending on the terrain i would stay well clear of two and 4 wheeled barrows they are limited in what they can do and where they can go with ease..

Comment

http://www.rct-rigger.co.uk/..............nuff said
                        [IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu272/PoleKillerphotos/dark_side_cookies.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                        X