Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fox matrix seatbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox matrix seatbox

Anybody know weather this box is out yet or when its out,seen it on a few tackle websites.
    [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

I was told the middle of June

Comment

Yeah m8 they have pushed the release date back until the middle of june!

Comment

saw one at the big one, looked like a spacestation with an msb draw & seat section. no surprise then. thought the msb was better its also expensive, just my opinion, but if your a tart you will love it. lol
        John

Comment

My local shop have a few on order for customers and they have now been told it could be the beginning of July.
          It annoys me how they advertise and take orders for items they obviously have no intension of supplying for 6 months. ??

Comment

Thought Mr Kent on here already had one?

Comment

heard on the grapevine that matrix knocked the first batch back,quality control issues,if the rumour is true then fair play to them,as stated tho,just a rumour
              OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

i spoke to the fox rep i work in prolineline he said that ricky wasnt happy with something on the box so hes changed it hense the later release date, it does look a nice bit of kit thought,
                [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Whats crap about the new Fox Matrix is all their accessories are now only for the 25mm round leg, so they are putting their fingers up at current Fox customers. I guess they are hoping to get people to buy their new Preston/Fox incarnation or is that abortion (no thanks)
                  Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Pat,
                    I like everyone else is still waiting..
                    I spoke to my fox rep just yesterday and was told
                    end of may begin of June for these seatboxes.
                    Can't get a reason for them being put back..
                    But I'm happy to wait as everything else I've had from matrix
                    has been more than spot on!
                    Effort = Reward.

Comment

i agree they could have made them to fit all boxes, when you look at there off box range and turn the threads there is very little extention on the block that clamps onto the legs as well so for smaller legs they wont get close to touching them
                      [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                      X