Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Would a daiwa Connoissuer s superlight be as good as a Diawa system whip - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a daiwa Connoissuer s superlight be as good as a Diawa system whip - help

I had my tackle stolen recently and i have been trying to replace the daiwa system whip (8m) that i used to use on the glen down the middle and on the town weland in spalding.

i have been trying to buy one on ebay but they are going for silly money and the tournament whips (which i really want) are going for £400+

I have seen a 12.5 m daiwa connoissuer super light pole on the bay and i was wondering if this would be as light and slim at 8m as the system whip and would the action be the same.

Any advice welcome as it ends in a day and i quite like the idea of being able to extend it if required but at the fraction of the cost of a tourny

cheers Elliot

Elliot, I presume you want to fish to hand if so you would be better with a system whip in my opinion however the super light is a nice silvers pole but it wont be as slim as a whip. The best whip I ever had was the 8m Tommy Pickering Connoissuer. cheers John
    John

Comment

have a look at the sr3 8m system, great value for money at around £130. spares are cheap as well.
      :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Working...
      X