Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pole float help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole float help

Wondered if any of you guys could help me out here!!! Looking to buy some handmades for the first time I'm wanting 2 types, one to fish bottom of shelf 4-5 ft fishing meat/corn and one top of shelf in 3ft max for the same. Prob be needing .3 an .5 for bottom .2 maybe for top. Looked at mw power diamonds but they out of .3s and I'm unsure what float for top of shelf, same prob with hillbilly not sure on top but critters look the ones for bottom but then there's the choice of eyes and the £19 minimum order!!! Onto the by decker hd and u have 4 different size tips!!?? Lol, I realize there's a huge range out there and many different reasons for different tip diameters and eyes if someone could try put me straight maybe suggest a hillbilly pattern for top shelf or mw for top shelf(have mailed him but no reply yet) I'd be more than grateful!!
    Fishing commercial for carp averaging 4lb up to 15lb.

look at ackoos floats very strong n reliable n he will sort u out with a fast turn around

Comment

look at malmans.http://www.malmanfloats.com

probably adams or snakes will do the job, I've got some - very good!
      Real men fish rivers

Comment

when you find what you like get a quote off me i can do .2.3.4.5 diamonds 1.5 mm 1.8mm 2mm 2.5 mm tips carbon or glass stems no min order
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

Get some materials and make your own. As with all fishing tackle, there is a massive amount of bull**** written about pole floats. ' This float is ideal for fishing a single grain of corn at 16m, 2ft deep on the far shelf, on the 2nd tuesday in July'...

Its all tripe. gets some bits and make your own.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

- MW Floats

Comment

MW Diamonds for near shelf, mega stable. Malman Snakes for the far, or if you want a longer bristle Ackoos.

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
                Get some materials and make your own. As with all fishing tackle, there is a massive amount of bull**** written about pole floats. ' This float is ideal for fishing a single grain of corn at 16m, 2ft deep on the far shelf, on the 2nd tuesday in July'...

Its all tripe. gets some bits and make your own.
                Luke's. No bs version of what floats love it lol.
                Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andys-...06067396169253 hope u can see this link anyway there are loads of float makers on there!!!! choose one!

Comment

Cheers guys I'll get looking at all suggestions now!!! Lol Luke love it!!! I'd love to make my own its just having the time at the mo!!! Takes me long enough to tie me hook links an rigs!!!!

Comment

Hi Jason.
                      I see from your site, you have been having a go with the cracking nail varnish.
                      All the best steve.

Comment

Working...
                      X