Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

side puller convertors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• side puller convertors

hi there guys, I have just ordered some ptfe bushes from trevor jeans after hearing good reports on here and have asked him to supply some side puller bushes for 9 topkits, I am now looking for your advice on who I should be getting to wrap and bush up my tops and how much it will cost. thank you in advance for any replies bb

Where abouts are you?
    If you are anywhere near Yorkshire, try Pauls of Denaby Tel 01709 862558 and ask for Andy, he does a fantastic job at a very reasonable price about £9 per wrap with a very quick turn around. Tell him Richard recommended you.

Comment

Hi

Give Scott a ring 0775 967 8774 at Esselle Pole Repairs or e mail him. He is well know in the trade as a excellent pole repairer. His prices are very reasonable. Just mention that Steve from Kent recommended him.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

thanks for the reply's guys and I am based in yorkshire and £9 per topkit sounds like a good price so will give andy at denby a call when my bushes arive

Comment

If you already have Trevor Jeans side puller grommets all well and good, I know Andy buys them from Trevor in bulk and they make a much neater job than using 2 internal bushes.

Comment

I have already ordered the side puller bushes from trevor along with some cones and bushes so I will have to wait until they arrive, thanks for your help and will call andy when they arrive and get them sent off

Comment

I took happydappers advise and must say Andy has done a brilliant job with my topkits, I must say to anyone looking at getting this service done to send you work to this guy, all for £11 per kit. He can also supply a generic number 3 and match number 2 with his conversion already done upon request for £55 which will take some beating. thanks to happy for putting me onto Andy

Comment

Working...
              X