Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maver mxi seat boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maver mxi seat boxes

Hi has anyone got , or used one these? Was thinking of getting a smaller box as the tourney 400 is rather heavy and is not really suited to the long walks and fields i have to cross at my new local waters. I was looking at the series 3 plus some extra draws, but i have nowhere local to sit on one. Any advice would be helpful. cheers mark.
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

I have the series 3 and cant fault it one bit. Very very good box for the money and if you shop about you can get one for cheap too.
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

How do you get it about? wheel kit, or strap. Is it light?

Comment

Now looking to swap my tourney 400 for something a bit smaller, perhaps a maver mxi, preston x6, fox msb. Any offers will be considered, cheers mark

Comment

Sorry, I use my preston shuttle as normal. Not the lightest bit of kit and not exactly the smallest, but its not a problem for me.
          [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
          [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
          X