Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Comfortable box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfortable box

Morning all

I have the original 8 draw Boss box with internal legs (around 15 years old now I think) its a great box but its getting old and very uncomfortable now, is there a good alternative to this box out there that is comfortable for long sessions, I don't match fish anymore (but I do like my attachments and everything to hand so I don't have to move), so when I go its mid week for around 8 - 10 hours, and Im not a small chap anymore, 20 stone plus, so I need something sturdy, I still use the pole at around 10 - 12 mts, and I do a lot of method feeder fishing which I enjoy a lot (I had some very good bags over 100lbs last season)

I looked at the Diawa 300 system online but not sure if it will take my weight, I will go to my local tackle shop and have a sit on a few boxes, I just wondered what everyone else is using out there these days??

Thanks in advance for any help and advice

At Present space space station xs11 but I've had a lot and to comment on what one is more comfy I dunno the space station xs11 is good the rive was ok the maver was poo and the Kyley was well lets just leave that there lol

Comment

Working...
    X