Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Seat Box Legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Box Legs

Hi all, I recently lost the bottom part of an extendable seat box leg on my Milo box. Total leg measurements 20 mm square,43 cms long.I have been told that a Preston leg should fit,doesn't matter about extending,can always swap with foot plate front leg. My mate gave me a Preston leg,too small only 19mm square.So am I being told duff info? , and if not where can I purchase the right one please.Genuine Milo legs for my box are hard to find and very expensive when you do.Thanks a lot

might be worth giving ultimate a ring
    23mm Adjustable Legs --- Ultimate Direct Factory Outlet Store
    i know these are 23mm but they have the 20mm legs on fleabay
    brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

Got one off a good condition Milo M1100....will cost you £175 tho...but I'll throw in the box for free !!

Comment

Thanks mate,took your advice and got a set of legs from Ebay 20mm by Ultimate.Not as good quality as genuine Milo but it will keep me on the bank for the forseeable future.Nigel

Comment

Thanks for the offer mate but at £175 sounds a bit expensive as I only need one leg . Davies Angling are selling the genuine article at £17.99 each so I will give them a go.

Comment

Working...
          X