Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tricast xrs 13ft 3 piece float rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tricast xrs 13ft 3 piece float rod

hi all, i am looking for a bit of advice, is there any one on here, who owns/uses one of these or knows of anyone who does.I am looking at buying a power wag rod, and as i use the pellet wag rod, i really give it 10/10 i want to get the same rod but in a long version for chucking out a big baggin wag
    many thanks in advance
    rgds
    dave

any advice on any 13ft rod that is bang on for hammering out baggin wags will be greatly appreciated
    rgds
    dave

Comment

dave the beastmaster commercial power waggler i believe built for baggin wagg and splash wag i think tricast do the 11.6- 12.6 splash wagg aswell may be worth a look.... how are ya fella
      you have the tricast bug i see... the beastmaster is 12ft and 2 piece....

Comment

hi si thanks for the info , yes mate being a proper tackle tart i like to have all my rods the same, well apart from my super g bream rod cos that trully is pure magic for bream, tips are a bit iffy and you have to be very careful with them, but they show up the tiniest of pulls, and perfect for the kinda chucks at farlows and tring.i fished the match at farlows last week got p11 and had john cook on p8 to my right, and when you pt someone of johns calibre on a decent peg, then it's done and dusted, needless to say john done the business with a 38lb and i had 2 bream for a lot less, but it was nice to get back out, and the buzz is still there.
        speak soon
        rgds
        dave

Comment

Have you seen the new short pellet wag tri-cast are bringing out,dave? Looks a beauty,I think it's only 10ft and no good for bagging wag,but it's 3 piece-if it was 2 piece I'd have one. It was reviewed in one of the weeklies las week. A proper bit of kit mate. Glad you're getting back into the matches mate,I'll try and join you for a few,work permitting.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Think Tri-cast are missing a trick here, they should make a 2 piece 10ft rod in both the pellet waggler and the carp feeder then i think they would be in alot of peoples ready rod holdalls.

Comment

i couldn't agree with you more matt,the rods are, in my opinion the dogs danglies, but i think a bit more thought as far as the convenience aspect is concerned, and there sales would peak.
              maybe one of the tricast team will read this and put it on the table
              rgds
              dave

Comment

Working...
              X