Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Courier costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courier costs

Hi all, can someone/anyone give me some advice as to courier cost.firstly i would like to know which company does the best deal, and can i have a rough idea on how much it would cost to have a preston holdall(10 tube) not hardcase,2 float and one feeder rod, and 3 reels sent from wales to slough.
    Many thanks
    dave

Hi dave,not sure on prices but try parcel monkey or interparcel. Both pretty reasonable.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by upinthewater View Post
      Hi all, can someone/anyone give me some advice as to courier cost.firstly i would like to know which company does the best deal, and can i have a rough idea on how much it would cost to have a preston holdall(10 tube) not hardcase,2 float and one feeder rod, and 3 reels sent from wales to slough.
      Many thanks
      dave
      Dave, interparcel are good would guess £15/£20. they need to fit everything into the holdall then wrap it upl. If you have them packed seperatley its obviously more expensive
      John

Comment

thanks paul/john, i googled city link which directs you to parcels2go, and got a quote for under £15, so that is sound, and city link are one of the biggest, so more gear in the tackle room to be looked at moved around from one side of the room to the other, well you know the crack, boys toys and all that (l0l)
        rgds
        dave

Comment

If i'm right just missed these on ebay so charge him a fortune lol

Comment

Working...
          X