Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Beastmaster 9 / 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beastmaster 9 / 11

Any users recomend this rod ?
    Been advised its proberbally a better option than the preston mini carp.
    River anglers Go with the flow.

Yes,I've been using a 9/11 for a couple of years and it's superb! Bought a mini carp recently as a 2nd rod, used it yday, a good rod as well,think the shimano has a better action and would recommend it as u can use at both lengths which is a bonus

Comment

Top rod, bought one a couple of years ago, so good I bought another one.
      Quiver tip section is about 5 foot long and gives a great through action, had loadsa double figure carp in matches on the 9 foot length so much power. I think the flexibility in the tip prevents those hook pulls when fishing the method. Can't recommend highly enough!

Comment

Awesome mate!!! Bought mine few months back had carp up to mid doubles on it hardly ever lose a fish under the tip, still not used it at 11ft I find 9ft perfect for all my commercial work. Top rod

Comment

i've got 3 mate and there awesome i had 12ft antares before and these are every bit as good,i also have it in the waggler as well,wouldn't use any other rods!!

Comment

Majority vote then.

Comment

yes top quality rods ya love muffin lol
              [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

God your a sweet talking butch Mr Vidas

Comment

Rick, I have a Beasty 9/11 used 4 or 5 times max mint but Im back on the rivers soon £85 collected, John
                  John

Comment

Appreciated mate, but collection is a bit far away weighing up fuel and the rod cost.
                    Something will show up locally at some time

Comment

Working...
                    X