Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Considering selling my Airity but need help on pricing, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering selling my Airity but need help on pricing, please

I have a new 2012 Airity that I'm thinking of selling as I always had my heart on the Z12 but had to wait for them to become available again.

I would like some advice, as I said its a 2012 version 2 months old, there are I think now 6#4's a couple are red triangles 2 or 3 short 4's, a spare #5 and #6 (^ has had a repair) there is also 14 top kits all interlastic with almost full length BBPK1's (12" longer than match kit with #1 removed. All new elastics, Trevor Jeans side pulla bushes, nose cones from 4-8 inclusive. Half butt, Daiwa section tubes, Airity holdall.

Although I'm interested in seeing what people think its worth I haven't made my mind up nor will I till I've physically fished with a Z12 to make sure its every bit as good as it was when just waggling it at the show
    Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Shooter... youll be mad pal IMO...

As youve stated youve had to wait for them to become available again...

In other words spares aint that easy to get hold of, and Browning never have been the best.

But if you do decide to then...

Id without a doubt split your pole up..

The basic pole as it sells from the shop will fetch £18/1900...

Then the rest of the spares...

#4 sections £55-60
    Top kits £45..

Best of luck if you decide to.. Id never sell either of my Airity's... lol
    Effort = Reward.

Comment

Thing thats catching Z12 owners out is that its massive when packed away...over 6 ft !! with holdall

Comment

Cheers Ian for your reply. On the Browning not being available I think you'll find it sold better than expected, certainly when I asked about extra sections they are now available.

Airity is a nice pole but at the Big One show I tried.waggled the Z12 and for me it felt better, but I will try wetting a line with it first and foremost and only then when I put both together will I decide which feels better for me.

Oh and I forgot I also have a 16m section from the Tournament that pushes the Airity out to 17.5 odd meters (D'oh)
        Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by rjays View Post
          Thing thats catching Z12 owners out is that its massive when packed away...over 6 ft !! with holdall
          rjays,i've a Z12 & once your water side your forget that it's over 6 ft mate.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
            X