Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

buying a pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying a pole

hi guys n gals,
    im on the market for a new pole, will be spending between £800 and £1000, would appreciate any advice. Also anyone tell me name of a good tackle shop that has a good selection of poles on show, im in doncaster. Ben told the 1 in dronfield is preety good, wots shop name ? cheers les....tight lines

Les, look for a 2nd hand Daiwa in good condition, g20, tourney, whisker with a lot of top kits. have a trip to Brum & go to Fosters pole alley & try them all & the bide your time till a good used 1 comes up. if you can go to £1200 you could get a new G20. cheers John
    John

Comment

i was just like you cash on the hip and i was waiting for a top end pole 2nd hand to come up ..but in the end i went and got a map tsk 525 for 800 notes band new and atm they are doing a topkit deal............best pole on the market for that money its great.....

Comment

Certainly try and have a waggle ,hold of any pole ur thinking of buying before parting with ur cash! sensas 544 maybe worth looking at if u dont nead 16 mtrs

Comment

Hi Les,

The shop in Dronfield would probably be Climax Tackle,i don't live to far away and it is good.

Comment

Working...
          X