Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

has anybody found pole sections to add to connoissuer WTP to make it 9 and 10m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anybody found pole sections to add to connoissuer WTP to make it 9 and 10m

I have just brought two Daiwa connoissuer WTP tommy pickering whips at 8m and now looking to extend to 10m (Airity at fraction of the cost).

Has anybody done this and if so which sections from which pole would i need please

dont think a 9 and 10m extension was produced - am i right

cheers Elliot

Don't think they ever were mate, I've made 2 extensions for mine out of a couple of sensas pole sections.

Comment

Elliot, you have just bought the best whip ever made in my opinion. the whip came as standard @ 6m & you could buy a 7m & 8m extension but that was the maximum length available. Wonder if the number 9 off the Airity would fit. John
      John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
        Elliot, you have just bought the best whip ever made in my opinion. the whip came as standard @ 6m & you could buy a 7m & 8m extension but that was the maximum length available. Wonder if the number 9 off the Airity would fit. John
        Sorry meant the 9m section off the Airity whip
        John

Comment

Originally posted by GudgeonBasher View Post
          Don't think they ever were mate, I've made 2 extensions for mine out of a couple of sensas pole sections.
          What sensas pole was it please so i can look out for some sections

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
            John- Thank you. i had a connoissuer X system whip before it was stolen so a bit worried that the older tommy p would not be as good but well chuffed.

just want back up of 9 and 10m for the town welland in spalding when hemp fishing in the winter

cheers

Comment

I have a conny x 8m whip and have recently got a tourny pro 10m whip and the 9m off the tourny fits bang on up the 8m conny, i did own the old harrier 6m whip but seem to think that these were thicker than the new models

Comment

The internal diameter of the 8m section were the 9m section would insert is 25mm at the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by GudgeonBasher View Post
                  Sacralidge
                  On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Working...
                  X