Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Margin Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margin Pole

I'm off down to Viaduct in a few months time for my first visit, from what I read is a 'baggin' water. So with this in mind I'm thinking of investing in a decent margin pole.

I've been looking at the new Daiwa yank & bank pro x (11m, 2 power kits 1 match kit), anyone got any experience of it or recomend a pole of similar spec'?

Thanks

redfin if you have the money get a tricast xrs2k4 margin pole this would land a tank......

Comment

Originally posted by Big Si View Post
      redfin if you have the money get a tricast xrs2k4 margin pole this would land a tank......
      But it couldnt lift your wallet Doris lol
      John

Comment

Redfin personaly dont use margin poles,i just use my normal pole.
        Wagg & Bomb catches loads @ Viaduct if you like rod m line fishing
        Colin

Comment

less of the doris fine weather angler ... lol..... and i work every weekend for my doller johnny boy....

Comment

The tri cast is the tool for the job anything else is useable not the cheapest but hell you get what you pay for.
            Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Mate if your interested and still looking for a margin pole I have a Shimano Beastmaster 850b that I bought 3 days ago and have now decided I dont need it.
              It has never been used and is still in its holder. I had both tops elasticated with red hydro by Fosters of Birmingham where I bought it and it cost me £180 all in.
              If your interested send me a pm and Ill sell it you for £130.
              Other than the Tricast I dont think you will find a better margin pole . I have the receipt for it and its covered under the 12 month guarantee

Comment

Thanks for the advice / offers - I have decided to save a few quid and dust down my old G8 and give it an outing

Comment

Originally posted by redfin View Post
                  Thanks for the advice / offers - I have decided to save a few quid and dust down my old G8 and give it an outing
                  Good decision
                  John

Comment

Working...
                  X