Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Seat box trolly system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat box trolly system

I was sat fishing the other day, and there was a match on futher round the lake that started at around 10.00am, so anyway, I was quite happily at there and was watching these guys setting up some kind of trolly system with there seat boxes that turned them into some kind of wheelbarrow/pram type system with 4 wheels?? any idea what this system is, I suffer with a bit of arthritis in my knees and struggle at times getting my gear to and from the car, and this looked a really good system.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

preston shuttle ?

Comment

sounds like a 4 wheel shuttle there the dogs danglies a lot of prestons stuff is she hite but this is the only item i would praise !!!!!!
      and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

Found it thanks, that looks a really good system, Ill pop into our local tackle shop and see if they have one so I can see it all set up, not a bad price either

Comment

You sure it werent a Nordik Tackle Seat Box..????

If not then it maybe the box for you anyways pal..??

Ian
          Effort = Reward.

Comment

Doesn't sound like a shuttle to me....maybe one of the Maver boxes or Sensas

Comment

Just checked out you suggestion Ian and it is defo the Preston Shuttle system, thanks anyway mate

Comment

Now if I could just find one that was electric like some of these posh golf trollys I would be laughing

Comment

ive got the nordik box/trolly -platform system its the dogs dodars

Comment

Lesco, i have the 3 wheel PowaWalker electric trolley as I have health problems also & its brilliant, no pushing or pulling, just guide it in the right direction & it does it all for you. check out their website. cheers John
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by maver breaker View Post
                      ive got the nordik box/trolly -platform system its the dogs dodars
                      Same here m8 best system ive ever used and ive owned some seat boxes.

Comment

Thank you John, Ill have a look mate, Ive got a really nice golf trolly that my brother gave me and that is great, but its not any use for fishing, cheers

Comment

Well I've managed to source one of the shuttle systems from Cotswold Angling in Swindon, 150 of your English pounds, no more sore knees for me I hope

Comment

Well I picked up my new Preston Shuttle system yesterday, just got to assemble it now and get my gear on there and start using it now, thanks to everyone that gave me advice on this..

Comment

Working...
                            X