Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

good old strong pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good old strong pole

Hi, has anyone got any ideas as im looking for a pole that will land anything, rated to 20 preferably or strong enough to handle heavy elastics. i dont need a 16m pole anymore so up to 14.5m , even 13m. My budget is not big, around £300 so will have to be second hand, but with some spares.
    I have been trolling the sites looking for inspiration, but seem to be getting nowhere fast. Some advice would be good, and perhaps someone has a pole lying around they dont use anymore. cheers mark.
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

an old power maxim maybe.....
    Real men fish rivers

Comment

Is there a model before the maxim 400?

Comment

maver invincible

Comment

i had a maver powerlite 14.5 beofre i got my g8,and that would pick a bus up it was proper strong,should easily get one 2nd hand for £300

Comment

a tri-cast xrs 2k4 always 1 knocking about strong as koof never to be broken rated to 20,s but ive got 25,s in mine not sure but there was 1 for sale on here a while back but may be 400 but well worth it
            and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

The 2k4 is strong as hell but if you want the daddy of daddies its the tri cast Colosuss It will take what ever you can find.
              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

cheers mate, pm d back..

Comment

maver medusa will handle anything

Comment

Originally posted by bluemooner View Post
                      a tri-cast xrs 2k4 always 1 knocking about strong as koof never to be broken rated to 20,s but ive got 25,s in mine not sure but there was 1 for sale on here a while back but may be 400 but well worth it
                      Just flogged it this morning. Sorry to see it go but I'll stuck with my old commander for now.

The bloke I flogged it to intends to fish it with double red hydro
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Any old tricast you can get your hands on mate, you wont go wrong

Comment

thanks mate, all sorted now, got a power legion for a good price.

Comment

Working...
                          X