Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pellet wagglers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellet wagglers

I'm off to white acres next month I was just wondering if you fellas had any advice on what pellet wagglers are best to use down there I was thinking of the stumpy foam Maver ones they look spot on

Any info will be much appreciated

Drennan loaded giant insert crystals for 3ft plus, 3 SSG unloaded styrofoam for shallow, with flights best.

Comment

That's what I used last time them drennan loaded insert wagglers. So would you use them if you wanted to fish relatively deep yeah . And then fish small dumpy styrofoam ones when fishing shallow. What small styrofoam wagglers do you use Nathan ?

Comment

Yeh and any really Le,Mo's off here are brilliant but hard to get hold of! The Dave Churchwood 1s are good and old Dave Brittain 1s, also got some thinner Nick Gilbert and old Topper 1s that are good! Tried the Maver part-loaded 1s once and they were terrible!

Comment

tn floats, the best unloaded pellet wagglers available that ive tried (and yes i have tried a fair few)

nick gilbert is willing to put his name against them and sell them on his website

Comment

You may need to check if stumpy ones are allowed?
            The Mahseer Trust visit us at www.mahseertrust.org
            Working for one of the World's iconic fish species and the rivers they live in.

Thinking of visiting the Westcountry?
            Check out:
            www.coarsefish-torbay.co.uk

Want to learn from Will Raison and Neil Machin?
            log on to www.v2vangling.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X