Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Protak ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protak ????

Having ordered a new Protak Matchman 3/4 jacket and bib and brace online at the weekend i rang today to check order only to be told that they no longer stock the matchman range!
    Was a bit gutted with the news as after reading loads of reviews on here decided to go for this range of clothing.
    Apparently they now only supply the TR range of clothing however their website still advertises the whole range.

Does anyone know of any shops that may supply the matchman range or suggest any similar quality clothing for around £100

Cheers
    Rob

Whats wrong with the TR range?Mine have been brilliant,£110 for pole jacket and B+B.

Comment

Originally posted by maverboy View Post
      Whats wrong with the TR range?Mine have been brilliant,£110 for pole jacket and B+B.
      ^^ what he said?? the wait is now longer because of the demand, but the gear is worth the wait, nothing to compare for the money, altho if you like swimming you could buy preston wetfish LOL

Comment

Nothing at all wrong with TR range . Just liked look of the matchman gear.
        Is the pole jacket really short Maverboy?
        Just rang Protak they got TR pole jacket and bib n brace in olive (last one or wait till end of August) £110

Cheers
        Rob

Comment

Their pole jackets come down to the hip/waist line, perfect for if you fish the pole as you don't have loads of material sticking out at the side, however if you do loads of fishing standing up with a rod then I'd suggest the 3/4 length, personally I think you only need the pole jacket and B&B and you're sorted for life, protak are the best available
          Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by ROB1968 View Post
            Is the pole jacket really short Maverboy?
            Rob
            No,just right so your not sat on it on your box,same length as most B+B/jacket combos.

Comment

I had the pole jacket and B&B and found that the jacket was a bit to short and kept riding up at the back, this may have been due to my slightly wide waist line but when i renewed i went for the full length jacket and found it far better. Horses for courses i suppose.
              Steve Davies

Comment

thanks for the help
                Protak TR pole jacket and bib n brace now on order

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by ROB1968 View Post
                  thanks for the help
                  Protak TR pole jacket and bib n brace now on order

Rob
                  What colour did you go for, i had the blue and it is very bright when new. This time i went for the black it's slimming apparently.
                  Steve Davies

Comment

Originally posted by D N W View Post
                    I had the pole jacket and B&B and found that the jacket was a bit to short and kept riding up at the back, this may have been due to my slightly wide waist line but when i renewed i went for the full length jacket and found it far better. Horses for courses i suppose.
                    Exactly the same here,steve! And for the same reason! Lol! I got the overtrousers rather than the bib n brace,so it's builders bum time! Shouldn't be an issue with the bib n brace,I guess.
                    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Only pic i could find is Pete Mortons review on MD's.

Comment

They only had the olive in stock so had that one as dont really want to wait till end of August.
                        Wanted black but never mind.

Rob

Comment

They'll keep you dry whatever colour mate.

Comment

Got pole jacket and bib n brace
                            Worn it in 3 matches
                            Peed it down in 2 of em and dry as a bone afterwards
                            Cheers for the advice lads
                            Quality gear !!

Comment

Glad your happy with them mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X