Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

good margin pole ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good margin pole ?

any advise on what the best margin pole is to buy atm? ive been looking at the beast master and yank and bank anyone have any others which are any good hit and hold poles ?

Triast XRS 2K4 Best on the market. Have a look here http://www.tri-castfishing.co.uk/pol...-2k4-power.php

Comment

Yup the tri cast is the best on the market nothing comes close, strong as hell tames the biggest of them. The ones you mention dont even compare.
      Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

drennana series 7 i bought one at xmas top kits come already bushed are exactly the same length mine is 9.5 and cant knock at the price too £99 is really good and have caught carp on it to and no probs just as god as beastmaster and yank n bank have a look mate would highly recommend it superb.

Comment

not that good seen 1 break 2 weeks ago at the number 4. guy fishing tree peg carp went in the roots had a good bend in the pole some thing had to go it was number 4.lol

Comment

Don't mess about...get the Trabucco Lucifer (original one)..it'll pull the plug out the lake !

Comment

i,ve seen a beastmaster break to all poles can break sometimes.well had no probs with mine

Comment

tricast is the strongest on the market at the mo!

white beastmaster was stronger than yellow, but still not a patch on the tricast

Comment

i got 2 Trabucco Lucifer original ones and stong as hell.

Comment

I got a Preston edge which I have had a 30lber on and the tri cast is on par with it.

Comment

I have just got the yank and bank it is good i brought it because it comes at 10 m the beast master is only 8 m i sony no if there is another margin pole that comes at 10 m

Comment

I think you right there mate but for strength the stick is anything but yank or bank. I got the extension with my tri cast making it 10.7m, ultra light.

Comment

Series 7 all day long I use mine and pull as hard a I can fish 0.28 and had fish to 23lb onit
                          Foul hooking king

Comment

Dunk...Your'e a brave man having two originals...I trust you keep them in separate rooms, cus thats a fight not to get involved with !!

Awesome fish.....The diff is, with the Lucifer you can swing 23lb ers to hand!!

Comment

Triast XRS 2K4 Best on the market. I have had several edge poles and by far this is the best out there.
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Working...
                              X