Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Browning Z12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browning Z12.

Hya guys,does anyone own one of these poles, I would be interested in your comments.
    Cheers
    Graham.

Graham...Check out gofishing.co.uk and watch Mark Sawyer testing the z12...to say it looks like a floppy banana in the video is an understatement!!...maybe its the camera angle, but it looks awful

Comment

It must be the camera angle as the z12 is far from a floppy banana. My friend swapped his g10 for the z12.

Comment

ask IAN MADDEN off this site!!

Comment

Its the camera angle, im sure if you put a lot of poles on video at that angle then it would be a lot worse!
          Being totally honest when I had a waggle with the z12 and z9 I preferred the 9
          [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
          [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Graham the Z12 is Amazing mate,Rjays here is the joker in the pack mate,floppy banana lol & yes i've a Z12.

Comment

Pole Protector System is out of this world on the Z12,also feeding points marked on your pole.All top kits & cup kits are the same length,this is a very big plus,cutting top kits lol not with the Z12 Lets talk on length of pole.I fished yesterday to far bank reeds beds with 13m & no8 Pole Protector,my old pole i would have had to fish @ 14 1/2 or 16 meters to reach.I've had fish upto 10lbs on my Z12 & it's great.Graham it's not a floppy banana mate,it's very good.Poles we all have views whats best & we like different things,but if your going for a top end pole,you must try a Z12 mate before you buy.ps it's a stiff pole & gives when playing a fish.

Comment

You have to admit that the video does the pole no favours at all...However the extended butt sections seem an interesting concept and many companies will follow suit...must say that holdall looks about 7ft tall tho...you got a big car pelet?....will have a waggle if Fosters ever get one in.

Comment

Hi Jay i've a renault kangoo & it goes in fine,some cars it could be a problem if no roof rack.It's like Mark Sawyer says in AT,once set up & used you will forget about looks about 7ft tall lol.In my mind it's the best pole i've ever used,i'm sure others will say another make top end pole.Jays you can have a waggle in the shop,but it's not till you get on the bank you start to see just how good the Z12 is.For me there is so many good points to this pole,you could offer me any other make of pole & i would not swap mate.

Comment

Thanks for the imput lads ( not so shure about this waggleing in the shop though) had a look at the Z9, that felt very good, my local shop is getting one in from brownig for me to ( waggle) cant wait. lol.
                    Thanks
                    Graham.

Comment

Hi Graham

I have a Z12 Pro package. I sold my Diawa Tourney Pro as i was fed up the the joints coming loose and the painted sections sticking to my hands.

I honestly believe it is better that the D T P . I purchased my Z12 with pullers as you have the option of what you want and to suit you style of fishing. I can understand anglers following Diawa as i was one, but Browning have put a lot of thought into this new pole. I don't take a lot of notice of feed back from Magazines. Lets be honest here have you ever seen a poor review, companies advertise in there mags. I have a waggle with one before i purchased and so far i don't regret it.

The finish is excellent. Re inforced male and female joints and on the sections where you take apart there is a re inforced part to grab hold of to stop crushing, plus a re inforced elbow section, ie over rap on the sections but you can always use the pole protectors. It has 10 sections to Diawa's 11 sections as the Browning sections are longer. The joints are rapped to prevent wear. The 16 metre is 16.8 metres and theres no cutting back the Z12 pro package is 18.6 metres.

Hope this helps mate
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Hi Steve,i have the Z12 Pro package to,some friends of mine have Diawa poles & said the painted sections was sticking to their hands.Thay shipped out with my Z12 & said thay could not believe how good the finnish was.I've had people looking @ me on the bank & thay said how quick i could ship out with my Z12,i think this says how good the finnish is.Browning has set a new standard for poles i think the rest will have to catch up.

Comment

Hi Graham,here a link on Z12 if you've not seen it.
                          http://zebco-europe.biz/fileadmin/us...ip/a0_2012_uk/

Comment

I have a Z12 also, and I've owned a TPro, Preston The One, G10 and a Gmax 1000. Both the Z12 and Gmax are the stiffest by a fair way. The video is all about the angle, all poles look bad from the far bank.
                            MATRIX
                            DYNAMITE BAITS
                            COMMERCIAL INDICATIONS

Comment

Cant comment on the z12 but i do have a z9 which is a superb pole i sold my trilogy to buy the z9 and so far ive no regrets about doing that,granted the sections dont feel as strong as the tricast but overall the z9 feels so much better ,its poker stiff with very little tip bounce unlike the trilogy which bounced all over the place so if the z12 is half as good as the z9 then it will be an awesome pole.

Comment

Working...
                              X