Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new daiwa airity !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new daiwa airity !!!

i used my new airity today after selling my tourney pro, i wasn't to impressed that it wasn't supplied with a short 4.
    it felt a bit floppy compared to the tourney, so what i am after is advice on if short 4's off old (black) airity will fit or do daiwa actually do them because when i looked i couldn't see them and for them money i would have thought they would have supplied some if they do them.
    spoke to someone after match and they said the improvements made to new airity was so a short 4 wasn't needed?

didn't you check out the spec before parting with your cash?
    Real men fish rivers

Comment

To keep price as it was, they dropped short fours, as the new puller kits are now supplied.
      i would say you deffo need them for proper bagging.

Comment

floppy banner lol,someone here tryed to say my Z12 was one

Comment

I noticed this on the airity in the shop mate, all a bit like a posh tourny x which is just a repainted tourny.
          Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Of course Johnny c but untill ur in a fishing situation most poles feel good.
            Think I'll just have to part with some more cash and get some.

Comment

Have owned most flagship poles it's down to one thing does the pole suit you.
              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Just picked up a short 4 for it, will try this weekend to see if it performs better.
                The only other thing was it was windy as so hopefully less wind and short 4 will sort it

Comment

Pelet...don't think anyone said "your pole " was like a banana or banner as you say....but was actually pointing out how it looked on the video......Cammo I feel for you mate £2000+ for a pole and need to purchase more sections to use it!!

Comment

Not quite sure what planet some people are on. I have owned a Gmax 1000, 1 Tourny Pro, 2 Tourny Pro X's and now have the new Airity. The new airity is much stiffer than the previous...thats a FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevegarbo View Post
                      Not quite sure what planet some people are on. I have owned a Gmax 1000, 1 Tourny Pro, 2 Tourny Pro X's and now have the new Airity. The new airity is much stiffer than the previous...thats a FACT.
                      how can it be stiffer when all they have changed is the finish,
                      [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

I've owned this
                        I've owned that
                        I've sold this
                        I've sold that
                        That holds its value best
                        That's not as stiff as that

All you muppets out there who change poles every 6 weeks should probably concentrate more on actually fishing rather than buying something to look the best.

Comment

When I bought my Airity, I put it along side the Pro x, G20 and Whisker in the shop. Held in place on seatbox using balling arms and measured the droop at 16m using the Airity as a base line. the Pro X drooped 4" more, Whisker 7" and G20 11". In conclusion the Airity IS stiffer than the others using the same mandrel.

As a side point I also recently measured the droop of my Airity against the Z12, admittedly the Z12 was 5" longer, but the droop was the same, I guess trim off that extra 5" and it'll be maybe 1" less droop but the only person who'll moan about 1" more droop is my wife
                          Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

2000+ and its no good unless you by short 4s on top!!!!!!!!! if its crap with the long 4s you would have thought daiwa would of realised when they field tested it,or is it just anglers trying to find something that doesn,t exist,.i own a trilogy and yes it has it,s faults,at 16ms it tends to bounce when shipping out and takes a while to stop,but its strong,it,s good in wind, i don,t think you,ll ever get a pole thats the best of everything so its down to preference.you wouldn,t go to whiteacres with a spectron m2,just as you wouldn,t bloodworm fish with a carp pole.

Comment

Has anybody tried the new Maver grim reaper?
                              I've heard it's as good as the airity?
                              Much cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                              X