Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fox match seat box fitment???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox match seat box fitment???

Hi all purchased a Fox match seat box yesterday from a chap on the bay. £25 and its in lovely nick. Got pole rests fitted, a lovely Fox strap. Total bargin IMO.

Anyways it has square legs fitted. I would like to fit foot plate and spray bar etc to it. Now does anyone know if octoplus bits will fit or can i only buy fox?

Many thanks in advance.

Bazzab.

A Maver MX1000 footplate will fit or something similar.

Comment

ah lovely job thank you very much mate. very grateful. gets addictive buying this stuff!!!

Comment

I have a Fox Match footplate with legs in the garage I think - £20.00 + delivery any good to you ??

Comment

[QUOTE=cartersdad;330181]I have a Fox Match footplate with legs in the garage I think - £20.00 + delivery any good to you ??[/QUOTE

Bazzab, thats the one you need, made for your box, good quality & about a third of the original price. just my opinion. John
          John

Comment

Lovely job thank you chaps. Pms sent. Think ill be ripping your ark off for that.

Now to raise funds for a pole!!!

Comment

Not sure if this is correct place. But wanted to thank Cartersdad for foot plate that arrived today. Man alive is it good. Delivery was bob on too. So thank you very much mate i am over the moon with it.

Comment

Glad you got sorted,all the best.

Comment

another happy chappie lol all the best Bazzab

Comment

Working...
                  X