Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver xl flat rollers ! offers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver xl flat rollers ! offers

ayup geezers !

after a couple of them xl flat rollers, heard a few people talk of special offers for buying 2
    any idea's wheres best/ cheapest place to get em from ?
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Get some money sent lad and buy the Matrix ones - better build quality a the ground spike is a great idea.

Comment

yeah i thought that bud but how far do the legs extend ?
      :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

I'm sure they go as high as my Mavers did, I'll have a look and let you know.

Comment

The Matrix ones stand about 1040mm and the Mavers 1100mm, the Matrix feels much sturdier at height than the Mavers did. The Matrix obviously goes much lower because of the ground spikes, the Mavers don't go below 600mm.
          You can get a pair of the Matrix ones for about £150 - a drop in the ocean for you pal.

Comment

ill just wait a week till you want some new ones then get em off you for £75 for the pair yer tackle jockey !! LOL

Comment

Garbolino do some now and they are the same colour as my M1 and luggage, Ooohhhh all matching.

Comment

pmsl !

them matrix ones just dont match mate,,
                ill take them off your hands i suppose,, talk to meh !!!!

Comment

Bristol angling centre were doing the maver ones for around £45. Cheapest ive seen on the net.

Comment

managed to get 2 matrix ones for £120, bargain !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X