Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new waggler/feeder rods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new waggler/feeder rods?

Im looking to order a new pellet wag and feeder rod this week, suggestions please lads, not overly fussed on what i spend, oh and no mavers!

Feeder rod has got to be a Tourny Pro 12/13, my mate just got one after using my one a couple of times and like me he reckons its the best feeder rod he has ever used and this is coming form someone who loved and had been using a Drennan IM8 Super Feeder for the last 10 years.

Ps Fosters are selling them for £265 delivered but don't tell everyone, but if your name has anything to do with the Tenants in North London then they are £300 lol.

Comment

are they up to method fishing and general bomb/carp work?

Comment

If its short range anything up to 40 yards get a Tourny 10/11, brilliant rod

Comment

If you want a Pellet Waggler rod I've got a Shakespeare Mach 3 11ft Micro you can have off me.

Comment

how much?

Comment

waggler rod

i use tourny pro 12ft great pellet wag rod also airity 12ft pelletwag very good to

Comment

Tournament pro 10ft feeder, shakespeare mach 3 11ft wag or 12ft normark titan 2000, 1 on ebay now off callum dicks! For chucking a bit further on feeder, i like old daiwa connoisseurs, 1 on here!

Comment

Pellet wag Shimano Speedmaster 11.5 ft. brilliant
                  John

Comment

wel i bought a shakespear omnix 11ft feeder rod and wot a cracking rod it has landed carp to 15lb and is a really nice rod and the cost £25 bargain has never let me down

Comment

all sorted now lads cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Topgooner View Post
                        all sorted now lads cheers
                        Just out of interest what did you go for?
                        John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                          Pellet wag Shimano Speedmaster 11.5 ft. brilliant
                          Spot on! And the speedmaster 9-11 feeder too. Or for a slightly longer chuck the 11-12' multi medium feeder. I've got all 3 and wouldn't part with them.
                          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

beastmaster 11"6 pellet wag and the same length feeder rod

Comment

Originally posted by Topgooner View Post
                              beastmaster 11"6 pellet wag and the same length feeder rod
                              Good rods mate-enjoy!
                              Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                              X