Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Seatboxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seatboxes

Looking for anew seatblx got a fox msb euro nothing wrong with it but not enough winder space and don't want to buy more draws thinking about getting a matchbox sb pm cheers
    ><((((?>><((((?>[COLOR="blue"][SIZE="6"][B]JAMES MAUDE ANGLING CLUB [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]><((((?>><((((?> [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5

Personally I'd go with keeping the Fox and buying further winder drawers. From what I have seen the build quality of the Matchbox is good but not in the same league as the Fox, plus its heavier, not to mention it would be cheaper to buy a couple of drawers than sell and buy another box
    Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

You could always just buy the winder trays, they are much cheaper than the drawers.

Comment

u can buy winder trays for £20 brand new matey or a draw unit for £50 new.......ive had rive D36 preston X6s garbolino Super G carbon and the MSB has been the best upto now cannot wait to get the new matrix box as all my msb units fit on it
        [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by woodstag1 View Post
          Looking for anew seatblx got a fox msb euro nothing wrong with it but not enough winder space and don't want to buy more draws thinking about getting a matchbox sb pm cheers
          did you get rid of the rive then kyle?
          i was thinking of havin a look at an msb myself.

Comment

Working...
          X