Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston Innovations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston Innovations

Is it just me or has anyone else had problems when ordering bits through a tackle dealer from Preston.I ordered some top kit tubes and 21/2 weeks later I have no idea when I will get them.At the same time as placing the Preston order I placed an order with another tackle shop for some Sensas bits and although the dealer did not have them in stock the order was completed in 5 days.
    I always use the same two tackle shops and generally find them first class and the dealer could only offer his apologies and I felt his embarrassment he offered to cancel the order but as this delay is not his fault and because I cannot get these tubes from anywhere else I agreed to let the order stand.It will be interesting to see how long it takes.
    Service is paramount to protect tackle shops and I for one do not want to see any more tackle shops close. Its a shame I wanted these tubes for a trip abroad I hope that the cargo handlers respect my stickers advising fragile contents.
    regards Stewart
    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][/SIZE][I]Stewart is my name fishing WAS game[/I]

its now 3 weeks and no news from Preston fortunately when we collected our luggage my pole and tops were intact
    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR][/SIZE][I]Stewart is my name fishing WAS game[/I]

Comment

Preston are always crap i've waited months for things when ordering it before they're a joke. When the shops asked the rep for me Preston said it was because of production issues in the factories in China. Surely Preston should have some of everything constantly in stock. The longer they make shops wait the longer it takes for them to be paid too!

Comment

well its a month now and the tackle shop have said they have my order and I will get them by Monday hurray for patience.This will certainly be the last time I ordern anything from Preston

Comment

Working...
        X