Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pole advice needed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole advice needed??

Hi all which pole would you choose between the daiwa xr4 or the map 525 there both in my price range!!

out of the 2 the map tks 525

Comment

Map 525

Comment

i had the same choice to make....i chose the daiwa
        new pb 151lb 11/08/12 oak pool,cobhouse

Comment

They are the Same pole
          Colin

Comment

Daiwa all the way....... spares are easy to purchase! Resale down the line will be at a higher value than the MAP.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonP View Post
              Daiwa all the way....... spares are easy to purchase! Resale down the line will be at a higher value than the MAP.
              Totaly agree
              John

Comment

XR4 for me,better aftersales IMO.

Comment

Daiwa
                  [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                  [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                  [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

If your going to get the XR4 just get the SR4 or 5 and save yourself some money. Its the same pole just a new finish on the butt sections from what i can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony9987 View Post
                      If your going to get the XR4 just get the SR4 or 5 and save yourself some money. Its the same pole just a new finish on the butt sections from what i can see.
                      Iv heard there not the same pole as sections off the sr dont fit the xr not sure if thats true!!

Comment

I think the map daiwa and sensas are all made in china. Should be able to get a very good condition g20 for that money !
                        Daiwa will be better all day than map imo

Comment

Working...
                        X