Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Keep nets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep nets

Want to replace some keepnets
    After any info on any nets out there good or bad !!
    Currently use 2x Maver Match this nets metal rings throughout a very strong & reliable net that will stand a lot of Abuse
    Problems are they are SO Heavy & the Tilt mechanism is Awful it lasted 1 outing on one net & 3 outings on the othere
    What do you guys use ?? & roughly how much will they cost to buy ??
    cheers fellas
    Colin

Garbolino squad max carp/silver, you can get them as a set for about £70, or individually the rectangular carp is £44 posted and the silver £36 both on ebay.
    very strong and reliable.

Comment

preston all the way , tilt is very strong and nets are very good , i got two blue 3m ones off ebay for 50 quid brand new . well happy with them

Comment

Are they the grey ones Col as mine seems fine and even better than my daiwa rubba one.
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

agree with John, preston ones are the best IMO.
          Real men fish rivers

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-...item3cbc52490f I see a hell of a lot of people using and recommending these, for 20 quid you can afford to abuse them. Loads of people rave about these nets.
            [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Garbolino squad max,i use brilliant nets nice and wide to get your landind nets inside when transfering big fish to the net and never had any probs with the locking mechanism.
              Retail about £39.99 but youll probably get them a bit cheaper if you buy two.Also heavy duty rubber bottom ring which aids sinking of the net.

Comment

The grey protectanet ones are alright Col,never had any problems with mine.

Comment

preston quick dri fix angle,use mine weekly for about three years now and never had a problem with them,good strong nets they retail at about £45 each
                  new pb 151lb 11/08/12 oak pool,cobhouse

Comment

Col, Drennan, quality at a good price, but I have to say the Dinsmore nets suggested by Connor look value for money. cheers John
                    John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                      Col, Drennan, quality at a good price, but I have to say the Dinsmore nets suggested by Connor look value for money. cheers John
                      I have heard good things about the dinsmores as well

Comment

Thanks Fellas
                        got a few to concider there !!
                        Iused to use the Dinsmore nets before these Maver nets !!
                        They were Brilliant had them for ages ,i am sure i still have 4 of them in Stink bags & the only thing wrong with them is the Angle tilt has worn
                        i will sort them out today & may bring them out of retirement
                        £20 a net sounds great so Dinsmore are favourites @ the moment ,i just like New nets every year !!
                        if not may go for the Garbo or Steve Maher nets
                        Colin

Comment

I see a lot of them about Col, and everyone raves about them too.

Comment

Originally posted by maverboy View Post
                            The grey protectanet ones are alright Col,never had any problems with mine.

i havent either great bit of kit imo.

Comment

I use silstar blue 3m carp nets brilliant plastic rings 25 quid lightweight and beat of all the second ring pulls threw very well and is a blessing at weighing in time !!

Comment

Working...
                              X